Retirement of Prov.Grand Secretary/Scribe E
posted on 01 September 2014
After over 7 years of unstinting service in this role, our much loved and highly regarded Secretary and Scribe E, Michael H R Cole has decided to retire.
During that time Mike has made many improvements to the way the Province functions, as well as supporting all of our key events. Mike has forgotten more things than most will ever know about how this Province works.
The Province thanks Mike for all his hard work, diligence, energy and unique sense of humour.
His successor, of course, will have a very hard act to follow. However, this post will now be advertised, in order to create a wide field of worthy candidates, so that the Provincial Executive may select the person most suited to take the role forward for the next phase of our development.
An overview of that advertisement is:
- Provincial Grand Secretary
- Provincial Grand Scribe E
The Province would welcome applications for the above position:-
- The candidate should have a working knowledge of Computers (Word, Excel etc)
- Be conversant with financial procedures and processes, and be required to manage the Provincial Office, its staff and volunteer help.
- Control, organise and minute all Provincial Masonic Meetings in the traditions of the Organisation, and produce the required documentation to carry out the various functions of the Province.
- A fully hands-on approach is desired for the position which is expected to require c.30 hours a week at the Provincial Office.
- The role will be remunerated.
Applications including a covering letter and a full CV should be sent to:
- The Provincial Grand Master
- PGL Office
- 94 Birmingham Road
- B61 0DF
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org